Tuesday, March 27, 2012

How I Resolved my Problem in the Writing Process

So one of my big problems was just sorting through all my info sources and knowing how to manage it all and find those perfect sentences and quotes to cite.
My big problem with this was that I simply wasn't studying and researching my topic enough. But when I finally just sat down for a few hours and went over things and really started to just study my topic at a very basic level that I really started to find stuff and actually learn quite a bit.
So my problem to begin with was simply a lack of effort. My solution was to hunker down, do some more research and study, and simply take it one bite at a time, and study the whole picture (rather than try to weed through it and look for specific things and nitty-gritty details).

No comments:

Post a Comment